04-18-2014 / version 2

OK, oops I forgot to give the link to Tom Gallants site for the song “Unlikely Homecoming.” It is;  http://tomgallant.com/site/music/

Secondly, just when I thought my day of research, etc for the show was over, I got a text from my good friend and co-worker, Mike H. and he was at the local micro-brewery, Silversmith and he had with him a couple of books about his home, Parry Sound.  The two books were, “Orr, My Story” by Bobby Orr, (Viking Press) and “Up the Great North Road” by John Macfie (The Boston Mills Press). The Macfie book is about the colonization of Ontario. Turns out, Mike’s father worked in the logging camps of northern Ontario and Mike knows of my interest in this part of Canadiana which probably stems from my love of the old NFB short, “The Logdrivers Waltz.”  Thanks Mike. I will read these books and report back to everyone later.
Hmmmm? The logdrivers waltz?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8

FYI... Silversmith Black Lager is awesome.

Comments

07/16/2016 6:04am

Fabulous, what a webpage it is! This weblog gives helpful data to us, keep it up.

12/21/2016 7:42am

We are happy to handle your write an essay online request as our staff has enough experience to suggest you quality papers!

01/27/2017 3:58am

Mobdro apk 2017 download is the best option to stream your favorite videos right on your Android devices.

Have you reported about that books? I really like to know your opinion on them!

02/13/2017 3:28am

it has announced that it is going to conduct the Inter 2nd year exams in the month of March for the year 2017.

Birthdays are a special time for celebrating friends and loved ones! Make this day special for someone and send them birthday wishes.

04/27/2017 7:41am

This post makes a lot of sense indeed and I appreciate the work

05/01/2017 10:42am

Have you read that books? I'd like to look at your report!

05/20/2017 2:47am

Greetings! This particular post is very helpful ! Thanks a lot for sharing!

05/23/2017 4:45pm

I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.

06/19/2017 6:31am

lucky Patcher Review has been decent for the clients,and that is the reason it has turned out to be one of the most loved applications that have been downloaded after Framaroot.It causes you to expel the permit confirmation from different applications.You can utilize Lucky Patcher apk without establishing the Phone.

06/19/2017 6:51am

Lucky patcher for ios:Lucky patcher apk is an Android application which is made for expelling irritating promotions from the diverse Android applications. This application is extremely valuable for everybody in light of the fact that in the event that we do download any application from the web there come many aggravating advertisements that exasperate while we are playing or utilizing the application.

06/22/2017 1:54am

Lucky Patcher is one of the best free hacking applications for both iOS and Android gadgets.With the assistance of this application,you can take full control over the consents of the applications.Different undertakings,for example,expelling promotions,bypassing permit confirmations,reinforcement and reestablishing applications,hack certain premium applications and diversions and numerous others can likewise be performed with the assistance of this application.

06/23/2017 7:42am

It is an Android Application that gives you control over the consent of your applications that are introduced. There are many elements and instruments which will help the clients to obtain entrance over paid applications and diversions utilizing this application. I want to introduce Lucky Patcher Application in Android gadget on the off chance that you need to get the paid applications for nothing.